20 amp rated panel mount circuit breaker with a push button reset. When the circuit breaker trips, the button will pop out to indicate a blown circuit. Once you fix the cause of the short, simply press the button back in to reset the circuit. If the problem still exists, the breaker will trip again.
- 20 amp capacity can provide protection for typical wire sizes of 18, 16 and 14 gauge.
- Wires connect to the breaker on the back using the 1/4 inch tabs.
- Use for in automotive, marine, RV, and industrial applications.
- Panel mount breaker's maximum voltage is up to 32 Volts DC and up to 250 volts AC.
- Used in 12 and 24 volt electrical systems, as well as 120 and 240 volt AC applications.
- Temperature Rating: 125-250 VAC, 32VDC. Meets UL standard 1077 and CSA C22.2 No. 5.1-M91a. RoHS Compliant.